Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 18 - With the Fed on deck later in the week, global markets are slowly bidding up rates.
On the call today we discuss Emerging Markets and why the character change for the asset class supports the spread trade to the S&P, currently pushing to new multi year highs.
Financial's back on the front foot with the cheaper valuation plays and those most geared globally outperforming defensive asset-management and IB rooted stocks.
Why is China winning the global influence war? We explain...
- China reaffirms opposition to Dalai Lama’s visits to foreign countriesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China reaffirms opposition to Dalai Lama’s visits to foreign countries