Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 1 - Heading into the long weekend we cross the line for markets into the home stretch for the year. The summer doldrums have been kind to investors. What the does the Fall hold as volatility has started to show it cannot lay in the weeds. We also know what we don't expect will be what could trigger more risk.
Until then, ten year rates between 2.00% and 2.75% are the sweet spot for equities who have seen a strong push higher in EPS.
Have a great weekend and see you in the Fall.
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force