Emerging Money Daily Audio Call - Post Election - A quick look at markets as Trump gives an acceptance speech and markets are off their lows.
Regardless of the immediate moves but the following themes must be followed by investors after the Trump victory and Republican sweep:
- The yield curve has steepened and upward pressure remains with a fiscal policy focus and trade restrictions growing
- Dollar is weaker against the G4 but stronger against EM currencies where flight to quality remains the first trade but we see not just an over-reaction in Mexico but across EM currencies this morning that should can be an opportunity in the coming days/weeks
- Trumps oil policy and approach to Iran is decidedly oil positive
- Globalization is dead and this will have an impact on multinationals but the weaker Dollar may indeed be a boost
- Equities in Europe and Japan wont like stronger currencies
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here