Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 3 - On the call today we look at the week ahead which will include Fed speak, and important macro which will continue to frame the discussion of the global economy and the where rates are headed.
Meanwhile we have an uptick in key 10yr rates in Japan and the US rekindling the inflection point discussion.
Last week’s stories are not surprisingly this week’s stories but I would emphasize the focus on Oil over that of DB. Oil prices are holding up and we are starting to see a rush of upgrades but wondering why folks think OPEC calls the shots on oil (USO, quote) prices?
EM is seeing better fund flows, price action and FX in Brazil, Russia and even China but wondering where else investors can argue for pure EPS growth and a turn in terms of trade?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China