Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 3 - On the call today we look at the week ahead which will include Fed speak, and important macro which will continue to frame the discussion of the global economy and the where rates are headed.
Meanwhile we have an uptick in key 10yr rates in Japan and the US rekindling the inflection point discussion.
Last week’s stories are not surprisingly this week’s stories but I would emphasize the focus on Oil over that of DB. Oil prices are holding up and we are starting to see a rush of upgrades but wondering why folks think OPEC calls the shots on oil (USO, quote) prices?
EM is seeing better fund flows, price action and FX in Brazil, Russia and even China but wondering where else investors can argue for pure EPS growth and a turn in terms of trade?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China