Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 27 - Bond yields and more bond yields and interest rate sensitivity.
Today's “sky-rocketing” EU yields have now bled into US trading hours with the 10yr reaching levels last seen Memorial Day weekend. Is the bond market doing the Fed’s work and are the ECB and BOJ actually dictating Fed policy for a change?
Financials love steeper yield curves. Who is better off, an impaired EU bank that is getting relief from NIMs or a solid balance sheet in the US regional banking sector that is seeing less dramatic move in their profitability but is better positioned for growth and superior credit metrics? We discuss…
Has this earnings season rekindled a view that corporates are emerging from the earnings recession? Can this counter a move higher in rates which stocks CAN NOT like…
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17