Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 27 - Bond yields and more bond yields and interest rate sensitivity.
Today's “sky-rocketing” EU yields have now bled into US trading hours with the 10yr reaching levels last seen Memorial Day weekend. Is the bond market doing the Fed’s work and are the ECB and BOJ actually dictating Fed policy for a change?
Financials love steeper yield curves. Who is better off, an impaired EU bank that is getting relief from NIMs or a solid balance sheet in the US regional banking sector that is seeing less dramatic move in their profitability but is better positioned for growth and superior credit metrics? We discuss…
Has this earnings season rekindled a view that corporates are emerging from the earnings recession? Can this counter a move higher in rates which stocks CAN NOT like…
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China