Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 25 - On the call today we highlight the limitations of the USD move in the current economy which limits what the Fed can do(which limits what the Dollar can do…).
Meanwhile EMFX continues to show it has re-calibrated already versus the USD.
Industrial earnings were solid today but shares sold off. We have our shopping list out and will explain what we would be dipping our toes into.
Oil is sideways but hearing rumblings of OPEC discord via Iraq. Remember the risk to the upside from OPEC agreeing to a deal in November is NOT in the oil price already. So we would argue OPEC has done enough to show they are at least ready to act and are feeling the pain which is a pre-requisite to act.
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China