Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 17 - The week opens with concerns on higher rates leading the price action in the Asian and Europe4an sessions.
We continue to believe rates will be jawboned higher and this may leave central bankers with less work to do if the economy really is as weak as everyone wants to believe.
Oil news remains less than bullish on production but oil prices are holding serve.
We snapshot our top picks into earnings season.
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development