Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 10 - On the call today we drop the debate and OPEC cut headlines into the traders scope for the week with FOMC minutes due out and other Fed speak in the near term that may add some indigestion to a market that is basking in political status quo.
Why are EM and the Dollar able to rally at the same time? EM equities are positioning for a break of YTD intraday highs and have foundation to push higher.
Consumer staples and yield plays continue to get hammered relative to reflation and cyclical ones… We give our preferred pairs trade.
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China