Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 3 - Volatility holding steady at elevated levels that augurs a move higher from here.
It’s a challenge to see how we remove any change in market fear until we get through the unknown of the US election where its possible to then see some relief on either candidate winning, Clearly a Clinton win will be a short term relief but that buzz will prove to be short lived. Trump may prove to be a short term relief if there is a composed and non-emotional assessment of the first days of a new Presidency but then let the re-rating of major asset classes begin, starting with the US Dollar and global bond markets.
Oil remains range bound in the bottom end of the recent range but above support that for Brent is $44.50. The supply data we are receiving is not challenging but it also symbolizes that everyone inside and outside of OPEC is rushing to a freeze or cut deal with their highest possible production. It makes sense that that data has been poor if a deal is getting done.
Airlines and Banks remain the best combination of valuation meets rotation trades for a reflationary world.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17