Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 28 - Headlines will dominate the investment world this week as we race into year end with the Fed, Oil, and European politics added to the mystery, madness and merriment of the Trump cabinet sweepstakes.
On the call today we spend a lot of time on OPEC and the dynamics driving not only the Vienna discussions but the underlying equities we are tracking.
The payroll number on Friday has the potential to tip the apple cart further towards more Fed rather than less Fed in 2017.
What are yearend and 2017 targets on rates and the Dollar and how do they feed into your Emerging Market strategy?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17