Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 25 - Black Friday is a great term but for many retailers they will be in the red after delivering more promotions than ever in the ever-competitive retail brick and mortar vs online battle.
We give you some thoughts on who wins and who loses and where we have already priced in the holiday season.
OPEC is finally ready to live up to their reputation of never delivering on promises or will catch the market offsides. Market positioning into OPEC tells us that the risk is to the upside in the commodity and downside in the oil equities.
Have a great long weekend.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China