Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 25 - Black Friday is a great term but for many retailers they will be in the red after delivering more promotions than ever in the ever-competitive retail brick and mortar vs online battle.
We give you some thoughts on who wins and who loses and where we have already priced in the holiday season.
OPEC is finally ready to live up to their reputation of never delivering on promises or will catch the market offsides. Market positioning into OPEC tells us that the risk is to the upside in the commodity and downside in the oil equities.
Have a great long weekend.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development