Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 22 - We have discussed reflation trades for 12 months.
We were early in 4Q 2015 and then right in line off the lows… Now where are we?
Relative value is the way to play this reversion to the mean trade(not necessarily fiscal reinvention). We also take a look back at the CBR for some perspective on this suddenly vogue trade.
Oil: What is the word going into Vienna?
Emerging Markets have rallied back to a couple key technical markers.
What should traders do with EM po0sitions into a suddenly “low vol” environment?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China