Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 18 - Looking back on a week that has forced all investors to rethink their strategy for 2017 without any understanding of how policy follow through will compare to policy expectations.
We sum up the good and the bad of macro data and adjustments.
Is the Fed more behind the curve or less behind the curve in a post-election environment where growth now is assumed higher but inflation expectations have moved rates and the Dollar significantly higher? Growth is inflationary but rates and the USD should be seen as restrictive.
What is our Trump global investment matrix as we look at specific geographies and sectors?
Tune into your account for more information.
Have a great weekend.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China