Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 18 - Looking back on a week that has forced all investors to rethink their strategy for 2017 without any understanding of how policy follow through will compare to policy expectations.
We sum up the good and the bad of macro data and adjustments.
Is the Fed more behind the curve or less behind the curve in a post-election environment where growth now is assumed higher but inflation expectations have moved rates and the Dollar significantly higher? Growth is inflationary but rates and the USD should be seen as restrictive.
What is our Trump global investment matrix as we look at specific geographies and sectors?
Tune into your account for more information.
Have a great weekend.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development