Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 14 - Walking into major levels hit in the US Dollar, the UST bond market and Small cap stocks.
The extraordinary re-positioning across asset classes continues and we discuss where the risks are to further breakout or breakdown in:
- Small Cap Stocks
- The Dollar
- US and Global Bond yields
Banks continue to rally and there is an argument to be made that they are still cheap relative to the yield curve.
How about some Dow Theory? We discuss.
The Fed begins ramping up the rhetoric into the December meeting. What will their approach be to inflation and politics?
EM trades straight down on rates, USD and protectionism. What is the biggest risk here for an asset class that was clawing its way back from a 6yr underperformance to the SPX?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China