Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 14 - Walking into major levels hit in the US Dollar, the UST bond market and Small cap stocks.
The extraordinary re-positioning across asset classes continues and we discuss where the risks are to further breakout or breakdown in:
- Small Cap Stocks
- The Dollar
- US and Global Bond yields
Banks continue to rally and there is an argument to be made that they are still cheap relative to the yield curve.
How about some Dow Theory? We discuss.
The Fed begins ramping up the rhetoric into the December meeting. What will their approach be to inflation and politics?
EM trades straight down on rates, USD and protectionism. What is the biggest risk here for an asset class that was clawing its way back from a 6yr underperformance to the SPX?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China