Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 10 - Equities are seeing major reallocation trends across sectors on the election and much of it sends a positive message for the market but there are some under currents that are the stuff of black swans that bear watching:
- EM currencies are getting torched again
- EM credit is -4.5% from the election
- US High Yield is also weaker substantially
- Rates may be moving too fast in the US Treasury market or in Europe
Gold is an insurance policy that should be feeling pretty good right now so why doesn’t it feel good to have held gold for the last 30 hours?
Banks are a major beneficiary of a steeper yield curve and a new, lighter regulatory environment. We lay out our relative value bank trade ideas.
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17