Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 10 - Equities are seeing major reallocation trends across sectors on the election and much of it sends a positive message for the market but there are some under currents that are the stuff of black swans that bear watching:
- EM currencies are getting torched again
- EM credit is -4.5% from the election
- US High Yield is also weaker substantially
- Rates may be moving too fast in the US Treasury market or in Europe
Gold is an insurance policy that should be feeling pretty good right now so why doesn’t it feel good to have held gold for the last 30 hours?
Banks are a major beneficiary of a steeper yield curve and a new, lighter regulatory environment. We lay out our relative value bank trade ideas.
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China