Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 1 - As the Fed meets the market is telling investors that it’s not about the November meeting or even possibly the December meeting.
Rates are moving higher around the world and this is affecting High Yield and Small Caps (outside of sovereign bonds) more than any other part of the market.
Gold continues to rally after clinging to key support over last 3 weeks and is now positioned offensively.
EMFX heading lower today despite the USD failing at the top end of its range yet again. What is the trade in EM?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China