Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 1 - As the Fed meets the market is telling investors that it’s not about the November meeting or even possibly the December meeting.
Rates are moving higher around the world and this is affecting High Yield and Small Caps (outside of sovereign bonds) more than any other part of the market.
Gold continues to rally after clinging to key support over last 3 weeks and is now positioned offensively.
EMFX heading lower today despite the USD failing at the top end of its range yet again. What is the trade in EM?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development