Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 9 - On the audio strategy call today we dig deeper into individual stock opportunities that exist below the surface of this passive, indexing, ETF wall of capital that masks single stock opportunities.
The focus in the last 24 hours on emerging market equity investments and the $EEM versus $SPY is a topic that is old hat for us at Emerging Money. Today we explain where Technical's support the trade and why the FX will drive the next move higher. As EM investors, the long-term trends are finally in our favor but this will not be as easy as someone making the call to flip the switch. We explain...
Volatility is the other buzz theme of the last few days as the VIX plunges < 10. Investors should be more focused on where central banks, who hold the key that will either trigger a stampede from passive investors or continue keep things locked up, decide to be more aggressive or play it safe with other peoples money.
Tune in to your account for today's strategy call.
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China