Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 5 - As we head into the weekend it's been an extraordinary week for earnings, the fallout of commodities, and what is yet another headline grabbing political event in Washington.
Investors should focus I'm a combination of solid macro in the US and around the world and where increased growth expectations are going to elevate earnings.
Meanwhile the healthcare deal that was ramp through yesterday afternoon does not ensure legislative victory.
On the call we outline our preferred sectors from a fundamental and technical standpoint.
Turn into your account for more information and have a great weekend
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force