Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 4 - Commodities continue to suffer as china attempts to crack down on speculators in the commodity and housing markets.
We struggle with positioning as Technical.'s have broken down across metals, mining and energy sectors.
Meanwhile interest rates tech higher on fed comments yesterday and expectations of improved wage gains in the US. Banks remain well positioned on valuation, strong recent earnings reports, and the prospect of higher rates back in focus
Positioning in the tech sector is more of a function of passive investing then it is investors overweight the corner games. We quickly review our thoughts on Facebook and Tesla earnings.
Tune in to your account for more information.
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force