Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 3 - On today's call we discuss diversion in the market between oil and other correlated risk assets.
We advise investors on ways to hedge market risk.
The Fed will give us a statement today that should not cause investors to reassess their outlook on interest rates. What is our view on Fed policy?
The global reflation trade hits another speed bump with copper down and oil struggling. How are we trading these names?
Tune in to your account for more information
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force