Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 19 - Was the volatility spike of midweek a change in character for markets, or will the resiliency of the market which is routed more in confidence rather than substance remain the norm?
Macro data globally continues to be supportive of growth that should drive higher EPS and therefore justify current multiples. We explain.
The OPEC meeting this weekend while largely priced in positively, will set the tone for how investors may think about trading commodities overall for the next few months.
Tune in to your account for more information and have a great weekend.
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force