Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 19 - Was the volatility spike of midweek a change in character for markets, or will the resiliency of the market which is routed more in confidence rather than substance remain the norm?
Macro data globally continues to be supportive of growth that should drive higher EPS and therefore justify current multiples. We explain.
The OPEC meeting this weekend while largely priced in positively, will set the tone for how investors may think about trading commodities overall for the next few months.
Tune in to your account for more information and have a great weekend.
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China