Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 19 - Was the volatility spike of midweek a change in character for markets, or will the resiliency of the market which is routed more in confidence rather than substance remain the norm?
Macro data globally continues to be supportive of growth that should drive higher EPS and therefore justify current multiples. We explain.
The OPEC meeting this weekend while largely priced in positively, will set the tone for how investors may think about trading commodities overall for the next few months.
Tune in to your account for more information and have a great weekend.
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference heldSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Pianist Lang Lang is leisure conference image ambassadorSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Former insurance regulator chief expelled from CPC, public officeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- 3 killed, 27 injured as bus mounts pavement in Hong KongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- China steps up protection campaign ahead of World Rhino DaySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Exposed combustible ice found in South China SeaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- Your first trade for Friday, September 22Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-22
- Chinese professor taps online learning trendSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- NW China province asks public to name panda cubsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- ‘Orange Bag’ stirs controversySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- China’s female innovators shine in HangzhouSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- It’s Apple’s worst month in over a year, and the charts are pointing to more trouble ahead: TechnicianSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference held