Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 18 - Stocks bouncing small but hard to see where risk appetite grows in the next week while Washington tries to sort through the rubble of the recent week which started with the firing of FBI chief Comey.
Emerging markets in typical fashion have taken a harder hit then developed markets despite the irony of where the epicenter of the pullback has emanated. Brazil plays a role in the overall assessment of EM risk and thus we are not surprised investors are suspicious after cross over investors were just tasting the asset class again after years on the sideline.
But despite the damage in the indices he uptrends remain intact for now, we explain.
Oil prices are constructive going into and OPEC meeting where arguably a positive outcome has been priced in. We discuss why oil poses potentially the biggest threat to markets here.
Tune in to your account for more information.
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China