Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 18 - Stocks bouncing small but hard to see where risk appetite grows in the next week while Washington tries to sort through the rubble of the recent week which started with the firing of FBI chief Comey.
Emerging markets in typical fashion have taken a harder hit then developed markets despite the irony of where the epicenter of the pullback has emanated. Brazil plays a role in the overall assessment of EM risk and thus we are not surprised investors are suspicious after cross over investors were just tasting the asset class again after years on the sideline.
But despite the damage in the indices he uptrends remain intact for now, we explain.
Oil prices are constructive going into and OPEC meeting where arguably a positive outcome has been priced in. We discuss why oil poses potentially the biggest threat to markets here.
Tune in to your account for more information.
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vesselSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 11 foreign military bands to join Nanchang Int’l Military TattooSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Beijing mulls banning fireworks in city properSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China begins to restore 350 kmh bullet trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Cheating scandal urges China to improve marathon cultureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 80% of Chinese adults clueless on contraceptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China establishes environmental-capacity alert systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Chinese police arrest 118 in scam targeting seniorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- CPC punishes officials for consuming high-end alcoholSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21