Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 18 - Stocks bouncing small but hard to see where risk appetite grows in the next week while Washington tries to sort through the rubble of the recent week which started with the firing of FBI chief Comey.
Emerging markets in typical fashion have taken a harder hit then developed markets despite the irony of where the epicenter of the pullback has emanated. Brazil plays a role in the overall assessment of EM risk and thus we are not surprised investors are suspicious after cross over investors were just tasting the asset class again after years on the sideline.
But despite the damage in the indices he uptrends remain intact for now, we explain.
Oil prices are constructive going into and OPEC meeting where arguably a positive outcome has been priced in. We discuss why oil poses potentially the biggest threat to markets here.
Tune in to your account for more information.
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17