Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 17 - Today's market move stems from not just a question about how much policy can be adopted in the short to medium term, but also concern that the Republican stranglehold on Washington maybe dissipating.
European equities also responding to a global pullback but at what point will European equities need to address the strength of the Euro?
Financials should be bought on weakness and today's weakness is extraordinary. You do not need to own banks tomorrow but pick your spots in best-of-breed. Wait for key technical levels to hold just below the market.
Tune in to your account for more information.
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development