Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 17 - Today's market move stems from not just a question about how much policy can be adopted in the short to medium term, but also concern that the Republican stranglehold on Washington maybe dissipating.
European equities also responding to a global pullback but at what point will European equities need to address the strength of the Euro?
Financials should be bought on weakness and today's weakness is extraordinary. You do not need to own banks tomorrow but pick your spots in best-of-breed. Wait for key technical levels to hold just below the market.
Tune in to your account for more information.
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China