On today's call we highlight the outperformance globally that continues, even though today most are focused on SPX breaking to an all-time high.
EM equities continue a dramatic resurgence and FX moves are the source of the excitement we have for continued outperformance.
European equities are anchored by Sundays election result in Germany that cements Merkel and the European unity story.
Japan's inflation print is exciting for not just those investing in Japanese equities but those that are watching producer prices as a gauge of global reflation.
Oil bounces with coordinated comments from Saudi Arabia and Russia, and once again energy and oil stocks present interesting risk reward.
Turn into your account for more for mission
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development