On today's call we highlight the outperformance globally that continues, even though today most are focused on SPX breaking to an all-time high.
EM equities continue a dramatic resurgence and FX moves are the source of the excitement we have for continued outperformance.
European equities are anchored by Sundays election result in Germany that cements Merkel and the European unity story.
Japan's inflation print is exciting for not just those investing in Japanese equities but those that are watching producer prices as a gauge of global reflation.
Oil bounces with coordinated comments from Saudi Arabia and Russia, and once again energy and oil stocks present interesting risk reward.
Turn into your account for more for mission
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China