On today's call we highlight the outperformance globally that continues, even though today most are focused on SPX breaking to an all-time high.
EM equities continue a dramatic resurgence and FX moves are the source of the excitement we have for continued outperformance.
European equities are anchored by Sundays election result in Germany that cements Merkel and the European unity story.
Japan's inflation print is exciting for not just those investing in Japanese equities but those that are watching producer prices as a gauge of global reflation.
Oil bounces with coordinated comments from Saudi Arabia and Russia, and once again energy and oil stocks present interesting risk reward.
Turn into your account for more for mission
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17