Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 12 - On the call we recap a week of political volatility which does not bleed into global markets.
Meanwhile Central Banks in the US, Europe and even Asia are potentially taking more punch bowl than investors are aware of.
Traders continue to see outperformance in relative value trades favoring Europe and Emerging Markets versus the US.
China offered a handful of bright spots this week on the macro front while Chinese equities are supporting the broader as a class.
Have a great weekend.
- China reaffirms opposition to Dalai Lama’s visits to foreign countriesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China reaffirms opposition to Dalai Lama’s visits to foreign countries