Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 12 - On the call we recap a week of political volatility which does not bleed into global markets.
Meanwhile Central Banks in the US, Europe and even Asia are potentially taking more punch bowl than investors are aware of.
Traders continue to see outperformance in relative value trades favoring Europe and Emerging Markets versus the US.
China offered a handful of bright spots this week on the macro front while Chinese equities are supporting the broader as a class.
Have a great weekend.
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development