Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 12 - On the call we recap a week of political volatility which does not bleed into global markets.
Meanwhile Central Banks in the US, Europe and even Asia are potentially taking more punch bowl than investors are aware of.
Traders continue to see outperformance in relative value trades favoring Europe and Emerging Markets versus the US.
China offered a handful of bright spots this week on the macro front while Chinese equities are supporting the broader as a class.
Have a great weekend.
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force