Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 11 - PPI (Inflation) numbers in the US today challenge those who say reflation is dead. Meanwhile we run through core commodities prices and speculate about industrial metal trades.
China continues to trade well in Hong Kong, and local markets were stronger last night despite a prevailing view the government is leaning too hard on local credit dynamics. Our view is...
China remains in fiscal control mode but that will not destroy the economy.
Retail is a sector of pain today and getting closer to a place where we are starting to get interested in solid balance sheets and sales dynamics that may have bottomed.
EM is the relative value trade that keeps on working. A better pair with EM may be Europe. Why...?
Tune into your account for more information.
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China