Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 11 - PPI (Inflation) numbers in the US today challenge those who say reflation is dead. Meanwhile we run through core commodities prices and speculate about industrial metal trades.
China continues to trade well in Hong Kong, and local markets were stronger last night despite a prevailing view the government is leaning too hard on local credit dynamics. Our view is...
China remains in fiscal control mode but that will not destroy the economy.
Retail is a sector of pain today and getting closer to a place where we are starting to get interested in solid balance sheets and sales dynamics that may have bottomed.
EM is the relative value trade that keeps on working. A better pair with EM may be Europe. Why...?
Tune into your account for more information.
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development