Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 11 - PPI (Inflation) numbers in the US today challenge those who say reflation is dead. Meanwhile we run through core commodities prices and speculate about industrial metal trades.
China continues to trade well in Hong Kong, and local markets were stronger last night despite a prevailing view the government is leaning too hard on local credit dynamics. Our view is...
China remains in fiscal control mode but that will not destroy the economy.
Retail is a sector of pain today and getting closer to a place where we are starting to get interested in solid balance sheets and sales dynamics that may have bottomed.
EM is the relative value trade that keeps on working. A better pair with EM may be Europe. Why...?
Tune into your account for more information.
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17