Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 10 - On the call today we discuss the fallout from the Comey firing as implications for stocks in the US may be overdone based on how we have traded policy disappointment so far.
Meanwhile, global equities continue to outperform. We make a case for European equities despite a 23% run since last July using P/B, ROE, and EPS trend analysis.
China is providing the impetus for broader asset class outperformance in emerging markets. Below the surface of the index there are single stock names that are breaking out of multi-year resistance.
Tune into your account for more information.
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force