Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 10 - On the call today we discuss the fallout from the Comey firing as implications for stocks in the US may be overdone based on how we have traded policy disappointment so far.
Meanwhile, global equities continue to outperform. We make a case for European equities despite a 23% run since last July using P/B, ROE, and EPS trend analysis.
China is providing the impetus for broader asset class outperformance in emerging markets. Below the surface of the index there are single stock names that are breaking out of multi-year resistance.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China