Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 10 - On the call today we discuss the fallout from the Comey firing as implications for stocks in the US may be overdone based on how we have traded policy disappointment so far.
Meanwhile, global equities continue to outperform. We make a case for European equities despite a 23% run since last July using P/B, ROE, and EPS trend analysis.
China is providing the impetus for broader asset class outperformance in emerging markets. Below the surface of the index there are single stock names that are breaking out of multi-year resistance.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development