Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 7 - On the call we discuss price action this morning which is following the less confident path of the last few sessions.
Below the surface of the indices more stocks are breaking down and some of the thematic trades of last 12months, including reflation and transport trades, are under the gun.
Friday is US payroll data day and we see risks to the downside for markets from stronger wage gains.
Last night the House released the first part of its ACA reform legislation. We weigh in.
While we see plenty of issues to a short term implementation, this has to get done if nigger fish are to be fried and that alone may drive legislators.
Tune into your account for more information.
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force