Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 6 - The week ahead after the Fed made it clear they are all on the same page promises to have more uncertainty for risk assets that must begin to assess the impact of a rate cycle that is not about one or two hikes, but a process that could pick up steam.
EM growth is built off a narrow base of countries that have been performing. The bigger picture lies not only with the ability of manufacturing economies to join the ranks but what happens with inflation expectations.
What is in our market dashboard of watch signals?
We outline the tools you need to assess short and longer terms risks.
Have a great week.
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three gamesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Battle between China’s Go champion and computer beginsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Antarctic capacity will be boostedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- New rules cause hassles for fliersSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- China stresses law enforcement on solid waste managementSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Submersible Jiaolong to carry journalist into Mariana TrenchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- New technology allows shoppers to pay with their facesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three games