Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 6 - The week ahead after the Fed made it clear they are all on the same page promises to have more uncertainty for risk assets that must begin to assess the impact of a rate cycle that is not about one or two hikes, but a process that could pick up steam.
EM growth is built off a narrow base of countries that have been performing. The bigger picture lies not only with the ability of manufacturing economies to join the ranks but what happens with inflation expectations.
What is in our market dashboard of watch signals?
We outline the tools you need to assess short and longer terms risks.
Have a great week.
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xiamen promotes green delivery ahead of online shopping bonanzaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- 19th CPC National Congress election methods approvedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- WWF publishes Shanghai urban environment nature guidebookSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- CPC national congress shows more openness, transparencySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- Xi’s report at key CPC meeting further strengthens global confidence in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- China to divert more water from Yangtze River to ShandongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airport