Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 31 - Strong macro around the world again overnight supports the global trade over the US.
EM however struggles over the last couple sessions despite better Chinese macro. We point out a few headwinds…
Materials names may be positioning for the next leg in after what has been two steps forward and one step in reverse since Last summer.
US Retail continues to respond to changes in the outlook for the border adjustment tax, as tax reform is going to take baby steps. We like the recovery trade in the following names….
Tune into your account for more information.
Have a great weekend!
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17