Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 3 - Fed heavy day with the feature being Yellen's speech at 1pm.
Despite the Trump speech and some strong macro data, the story of the week is a ton of Fed commentary that has highlighted where the interest rate cycle is moving higher. How fast and how high? These are the details that will define the market trajectory.
We discuss the dynamics at work.
European macro data is unequivocally the best in the world right now. What is the implication for the ECB and their policy? We continue to endorse EU Equity outperformance and tell you where we are looking.
The Retail sector will remain under secular pressure but there are ways to trade within the ranks.
Tune into your account and have a great weekend.
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Five killed in north China house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- China launches first Internet court in e-commerce hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Two officials under investigation following fatal coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Heavy rain kills 10 in GuangxiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Make China greener