Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 3 - Fed heavy day with the feature being Yellen's speech at 1pm.
Despite the Trump speech and some strong macro data, the story of the week is a ton of Fed commentary that has highlighted where the interest rate cycle is moving higher. How fast and how high? These are the details that will define the market trajectory.
We discuss the dynamics at work.
European macro data is unequivocally the best in the world right now. What is the implication for the ECB and their policy? We continue to endorse EU Equity outperformance and tell you where we are looking.
The Retail sector will remain under secular pressure but there are ways to trade within the ranks.
Tune into your account and have a great weekend.
- Your first trade for Thursday, October 19Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-19
- 775 mln Chinese students receive financial aid over past decadeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China to standardize elderly care servicesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China-made jetliner performs well in test flightSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- 440 senior officials investigated for corruptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Private universities increasingly important in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China to make new breakthrough in quantum communicationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Chinese doctor saves passenger on US tripSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- It isn’t tax reform, earnings are driving this rally: StrategistSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-18
- CPC creates Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New EraSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, October 19