Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 29 - On the call today we highlight the bounce in US Retail stocks in the absence of tax reform that has a bullseye on the back of retail imports.
Key resistance lies ahead and political gridlock may do for Retail what fundamentals cannot to push through these levels.
EM trades sideways but technicals have to like the way overbot conditions have been worked off…we discuss.
On the site today we outline why we believe the EU trade remains in the early to mid- innings, especially with a currency that has broken negative correlation to the underlying indices.
Tune into your account for more information.
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xiamen promotes green delivery ahead of online shopping bonanzaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- 19th CPC National Congress election methods approvedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- WWF publishes Shanghai urban environment nature guidebookSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- CPC national congress shows more openness, transparencySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- Xi’s report at key CPC meeting further strengthens global confidence in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- China to divert more water from Yangtze River to ShandongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airport