Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 29 - On the call today we highlight the bounce in US Retail stocks in the absence of tax reform that has a bullseye on the back of retail imports.
Key resistance lies ahead and political gridlock may do for Retail what fundamentals cannot to push through these levels.
EM trades sideways but technicals have to like the way overbot conditions have been worked off…we discuss.
On the site today we outline why we believe the EU trade remains in the early to mid- innings, especially with a currency that has broken negative correlation to the underlying indices.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Five killed in north China house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- China launches first Internet court in e-commerce hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Two officials under investigation following fatal coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Heavy rain kills 10 in GuangxiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Make China greener