Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 27 - What is more surprising about the failure of the Trump Administration and Republican party to get a healthcare bill passed is how the markets waited until well after the fact to show their frustration…
well, sort of. The Dow is actually now down for the 8th straight day, and the SPX has a 29 9d RSI as we speak. Fixed income has provided a reliable reference point for technical. 2.30 on the 10yr remains pivotal.
What are the most concerning moves of today and where is the pullback a buying opportunity if you want to look at trades that were working before a Trump presidency was even a consideration?
EM has held in better than previous selloffs as the weaker Dollar is supporting EMFX. We give our thoughts on the Russia protests over the weekend and what you do with Brazil if the resources market is under pressure.
Tune into your account for more info0mration.
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17