Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 27 - What is more surprising about the failure of the Trump Administration and Republican party to get a healthcare bill passed is how the markets waited until well after the fact to show their frustration…
well, sort of. The Dow is actually now down for the 8th straight day, and the SPX has a 29 9d RSI as we speak. Fixed income has provided a reliable reference point for technical. 2.30 on the 10yr remains pivotal.
What are the most concerning moves of today and where is the pullback a buying opportunity if you want to look at trades that were working before a Trump presidency was even a consideration?
EM has held in better than previous selloffs as the weaker Dollar is supporting EMFX. We give our thoughts on the Russia protests over the weekend and what you do with Brazil if the resources market is under pressure.
Tune into your account for more info0mration.
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China