Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 24 - Going into the weekend how aggressive do you need to be with political uncertainty shifting to the US ( away from Europe) ?
What key indicators are we watching?
The US Housing sector remains a strength and the porridge is neither too hit or too cold.
Speaking of Europe, composite macro services and manufacturing again move higher supporting our “all-in” EU trade.
Have a great weekend!
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development