Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 17 - We recap the week with a focus on the bright spots in macro and on the charts.
The trades that bounced and saw support from key levels will be the ones to watch next week: Oil, EM, Euro, and broader commodities.
Europe remains our focus as rates stay range bound on the long end but we see a more aggressive ECB, adding to the investment argument. We outline the trade for high yielding Europe and where investors can find chunky dividends in strange places.
Have a great weekend.
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force