Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 16 - With the Fed unleashing a global rally that spills into today, we now keep our focus global and away from US asset prices.
Dutch elections are a sigh of relief but regardless of the outcome we know the politics in Europe will remain and concern for investors, with France and Germany as the feature acts.
With valuations for the EU equity markets trading at massive discounts to the SPX, and with an earnings recovery story taking place, Europe is the place to be.
On the call we give you our core EU basket to get exposure across the region.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Five killed in north China house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- China launches first Internet court in e-commerce hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Two officials under investigation following fatal coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Heavy rain kills 10 in GuangxiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Make China greener