Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 16 - With the Fed unleashing a global rally that spills into today, we now keep our focus global and away from US asset prices.
Dutch elections are a sigh of relief but regardless of the outcome we know the politics in Europe will remain and concern for investors, with France and Germany as the feature acts.
With valuations for the EU equity markets trading at massive discounts to the SPX, and with an earnings recovery story taking place, Europe is the place to be.
On the call we give you our core EU basket to get exposure across the region.
Tune into your account for more information.
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three gamesSource: AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three gamesPublished on 2017-05-23
- Battle between China’s Go champion and computer beginsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Antarctic capacity will be boostedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- New rules cause hassles for fliersSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- China stresses law enforcement on solid waste managementSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Submersible Jiaolong to carry journalist into Mariana TrenchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- New technology allows shoppers to pay with their facesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three games