Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 16 - With the Fed unleashing a global rally that spills into today, we now keep our focus global and away from US asset prices.
Dutch elections are a sigh of relief but regardless of the outcome we know the politics in Europe will remain and concern for investors, with France and Germany as the feature acts.
With valuations for the EU equity markets trading at massive discounts to the SPX, and with an earnings recovery story taking place, Europe is the place to be.
On the call we give you our core EU basket to get exposure across the region.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Your first trade for Thursday, October 19Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-19
- 775 mln Chinese students receive financial aid over past decadeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China to standardize elderly care servicesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China-made jetliner performs well in test flightSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- 440 senior officials investigated for corruptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Private universities increasingly important in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China to make new breakthrough in quantum communicationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Chinese doctor saves passenger on US tripSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- It isn’t tax reform, earnings are driving this rally: StrategistSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-18
- CPC creates Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New EraSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, October 19