Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 15 - On the call we size up today's Fed outcome and look towards the June meeting which has to be in play based on the recent spate of data we have seen from employment to housing, to manufacturing.
Meanwhile we have the “curious case of” the US Dollar. What gives if growth is sustainable and the Fed is on the front foot?
Oil: what us the reality of the US shale industry and whether it will destroy the global market for oil? We think not, and discuss technology and demand.
EM after licking some wounds could track to fresh cycle highs if the Fed threads the needle.
European elections seem forgotten with the focus on the Fed, but the market could soon obsess on more EXIT trades.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vesselSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 11 foreign military bands to join Nanchang Int’l Military TattooSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Beijing mulls banning fireworks in city properSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China begins to restore 350 kmh bullet trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Cheating scandal urges China to improve marathon cultureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 80% of Chinese adults clueless on contraceptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China establishes environmental-capacity alert systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Chinese police arrest 118 in scam targeting seniorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- CPC punishes officials for consuming high-end alcoholSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21