Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 29 - The focus on higher rates in Europe and the broader moves higher in global rates is the key to markets' price action this week, no matter what anyone else will try to tell you about the impact of an overbought Tech sector, or concerns about Oil, Retail.
The two most important global central banks outside of the Federal Reserve(The ECB, The BOE) have told you this week there is no deflation which means there is inflation.
The theme of higher interest-rates is very supportive of new asset allocation's across different asset classes that include commodity currencies in the developed world( like Australia and Canada), as well as interest rates sensitive stocks.
As we head into month-end, quarter end, and first half closure, and go into a long holiday week, markets will remain defensive and we do not believe investors need to over-trade this tape.
Tune in to your account for more analysis.
- Beijing in bloom for upcoming holidaysSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- New industries to help boost employmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Interpol credited in surrenderSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Shanghai village transformed by Apple contractorSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- As food couriers rush, danger lurksSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Ask a Beijinger: Are smartphones replacing cash in China?Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Advanced weather satellite Fengyun 4A begins operationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Doctors choose to save man’s life, not his clothesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- New eyeball in space peers toward EarthSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- World’s first amphibious drone made in ShanghaiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-25
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Beijing in bloom for upcoming holidays