Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 29 - EM outperforms on this snap back from Brexit but how far and how fast can we go?
Month end and quarter end are driving managers to show they didn’t go to cash during the onslaught.
Meanwhile we continue to make a fundamental argument for EM growth over DM and why lower for longer ion yields means more outperformance for EM assets.
Should lower bond yields mean equities must fall? Is the yield spread on the SPX over UST 10yr something that should alarm you or encourage you?
We tackle these issues on today’s call.
Tune into your account for the second call update of the day.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17