Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 28 - On today's call we highlight the volatility that is underpinning the last week of the quarter, and first half.
Today's move is upward price action after a whipsaw yesterday.
Once again European currencies and rates are driving a sense that there is a higher rate environment that may support further allocation towards banks and reflation trades.
The retail sector just one week ago was left for dead, with the irony being that this may have put a bottom in for retail stocks as the XRT on the short to medium term.
Sentiment in OIL is never even keel and after digesting this morning's inventory numbers Brent is poised to continue to trade higher in the face of shorts that are offsides once again.
Tune in to the call for more information.
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vesselSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 11 foreign military bands to join Nanchang Int’l Military TattooSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Beijing mulls banning fireworks in city properSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China begins to restore 350 kmh bullet trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Cheating scandal urges China to improve marathon cultureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 80% of Chinese adults clueless on contraceptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China establishes environmental-capacity alert systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Chinese police arrest 118 in scam targeting seniorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- CPC punishes officials for consuming high-end alcoholSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21