Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 27 - On today's call we continue the discussion about the increasing presence of central bank tightening around the world.
This morning, Mario Draghi highlighted that the European economy is shifting into a higher gear and the ECB must consider reflation and the impact of impending inflation.
The response of the market has not surprisingly been to supercharge the long end of the rates curves in Europe and also the United States.
Meanwhile commodities and miners are also moving off the low ebb of sentiment on these comments, and aided by some M&A in the sectors.
Tune into your account to hear our overview of these dynamics.
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vesselSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 11 foreign military bands to join Nanchang Int’l Military TattooSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Beijing mulls banning fireworks in city properSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China begins to restore 350 kmh bullet trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Cheating scandal urges China to improve marathon cultureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 80% of Chinese adults clueless on contraceptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China establishes environmental-capacity alert systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Chinese police arrest 118 in scam targeting seniorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- CPC punishes officials for consuming high-end alcoholSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21