Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 27 - As we head into the European close we are seeing some of the rally off the floor in risk hit profit taking.
Regardless markets are well off their Asian lows and we begin to assess where specific sectors and asset classes are headed next week.
We remain cautious if the role Japan plays in all of this from a policy perspective later in July.
Japan may very well tip the apple cart that the Brits threw on its edge.
Tune into your account for to listen to the full audio call as we get ready for an interesting week.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China