Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 26 - Headlines from the Supreme Court on church and state, and the travel ban do not calm the anxieties of a country that voted for less government but is getting more.
Meanwhile macro in Europe continues to impress while macro in the US continues to depress.
Speaking of depressing, rates are moving lower as central banks are urged to move faster. Despite all this European banks are trading higher today and remain the highest beta financials trade in the world.
We ponder the disparity in the text base on valuations between those companies who are poor software models and those legacy mega cab companies who are slowly moving in that direction.
Tune in to your account for more information
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vesselSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 11 foreign military bands to join Nanchang Int’l Military TattooSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Beijing mulls banning fireworks in city properSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China begins to restore 350 kmh bullet trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Cheating scandal urges China to improve marathon cultureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 80% of Chinese adults clueless on contraceptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China establishes environmental-capacity alert systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Chinese police arrest 118 in scam targeting seniorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- CPC punishes officials for consuming high-end alcoholSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21