Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 16 - Amazon's deal for Whole Foods brings attention back to sector specific tactical investing.
Consumer Staples remain under pressure from the forces of disruption and technology. Amazon's acquisition reminds investors why they were chasing mega Tech names who have been pushing around legacy business models.
Interest rates have bounced not just in the US but globally and should continue to reassert themselves, albeit in a range that will not surprise anyone. This backdrop will support continued outperformance of Financials.
The pullback and European equities should be bought, and we believe European macro and Currency dynamics will be the easiest fundamental story to make as we get into the summer.
Have a great weekend and tune into your account for more information.
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vesselSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 11 foreign military bands to join Nanchang Int’l Military TattooSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Beijing mulls banning fireworks in city properSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China begins to restore 350 kmh bullet trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Cheating scandal urges China to improve marathon cultureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 80% of Chinese adults clueless on contraceptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China establishes environmental-capacity alert systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Chinese police arrest 118 in scam targeting seniorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- CPC punishes officials for consuming high-end alcoholSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21