Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 6 - Higher rates continue to wear on global stocks and other asset classes, with the European long having another breakout day.
While the ADP numbers this morning did not invoke significant inflation fears there is a sign of tightness in certain parts of the US employment picture, meanwhile tomorrow we have the big jobs number and it's hard to see how even a moderate print will stop the Fed from their path towards normalization.
Reflation and interest-rate sensitive themes therefore continue to trade with strength or weakness in the case of retail/tech. Banks remain bid but also metals and even some parts of the Ag chain very resilient.
Tune in to your account for more information
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17