Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 28 - Yesterday's vol spike reminds us of June 9 which doesn't mean it should be treated as innocuous if the assumption is that markets will just shrug this off as noise.
Central Banks lurk... US macro out(GDP, UoM Confidence) today doesn't change the conversation for the Fed into September.
Crude draws have helped to create yet another buying trading range...now +17% off the lows. Are we getting near time to fade as sentiment remains terrible in Energy. This week's round of earnings haven't helped the sector either.
Have Transports been telling investors what played out yesterday in terms of market direction? A bounce today in the IYT does not change the technical damage in what had been the most constructive sector in the SPX this year before the sell-off that began 2 weeks ago.
Have a great weekend.
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Five killed in north China house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- China launches first Internet court in e-commerce hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Two officials under investigation following fatal coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Heavy rain kills 10 in GuangxiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Make China greener