Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 25 - As equity valuations continue to concern some strategists, earnings are giving investors just enough as long as the Fed and global central banks stay idle.
As the Fed begins a 2 day meeting few expect will result in any policy action September still is in the table for either a hike or tapering in our view.
Emerging Money investors are well aware of our view on copper and the breakout range we have cleared. Today Industrial metals stocks are following suit with the underlying move higher.
We remain long steel as cash flows remain impressive and positioning is still overly pessimistic. The charts spent weeks consolidating before the breakout that began 2 weeks ago.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Five killed in north China house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- China launches first Internet court in e-commerce hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Two officials under investigation following fatal coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Heavy rain kills 10 in GuangxiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Make China greener