Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 25 - As equity valuations continue to concern some strategists, earnings are giving investors just enough as long as the Fed and global central banks stay idle.
As the Fed begins a 2 day meeting few expect will result in any policy action September still is in the table for either a hike or tapering in our view.
Emerging Money investors are well aware of our view on copper and the breakout range we have cleared. Today Industrial metals stocks are following suit with the underlying move higher.
We remain long steel as cash flows remain impressive and positioning is still overly pessimistic. The charts spent weeks consolidating before the breakout that began 2 weeks ago.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vesselSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 11 foreign military bands to join Nanchang Int’l Military TattooSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Beijing mulls banning fireworks in city properSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China begins to restore 350 kmh bullet trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Cheating scandal urges China to improve marathon cultureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 80% of Chinese adults clueless on contraceptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China establishes environmental-capacity alert systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Chinese police arrest 118 in scam targeting seniorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- CPC punishes officials for consuming high-end alcoholSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21