Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 22 - On the call today we review market dynamics surrounding FX, Bonds and equities.
The US data points continue better than expected while UK posted a dismal post-Brexit print. Europe meanwhile moves sideways and this may be enough to keep the Euro from slipping much against the USD.
The Dollar is still key for EM and resource trades but we are seeing resilience that is playing into fundamentals. You may be hearing more and more about the falling correlation between the USD and EM and commodities. You should listen.
Oil trades: On the call we frame the prevailing oil view in the HF community and guide investors where we would take a shot and where we caution on being too cute in trading sentiment if the medium term view into 2017 is that oi continues to tighten.
Have a great weekend.
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development