Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 22 - On the call today we review market dynamics surrounding FX, Bonds and equities.
The US data points continue better than expected while UK posted a dismal post-Brexit print. Europe meanwhile moves sideways and this may be enough to keep the Euro from slipping much against the USD.
The Dollar is still key for EM and resource trades but we are seeing resilience that is playing into fundamentals. You may be hearing more and more about the falling correlation between the USD and EM and commodities. You should listen.
Oil trades: On the call we frame the prevailing oil view in the HF community and guide investors where we would take a shot and where we caution on being too cute in trading sentiment if the medium term view into 2017 is that oi continues to tighten.
Have a great weekend.
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China