Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 21 - A transitional rotation into equities continues to unfold as risk free rate move sideways and earnings yields improve.
Equities however, head into next week near all time highs with complacency also running on a relative basis near all time highs.
The ECB and BOJ this week did not deliver the Tough-love they will ultimately have to do. Currency markets however are adjusting as we speak. As yields near another bottom of the cycle moment it's time to see central banks increase the rhetoric next week putting pressure on stocks.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Five killed in north China house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- China launches first Internet court in e-commerce hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Two officials under investigation following fatal coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Heavy rain kills 10 in GuangxiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Make China greener