Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 21 - A transitional rotation into equities continues to unfold as risk free rate move sideways and earnings yields improve.
Equities however, head into next week near all time highs with complacency also running on a relative basis near all time highs.
The ECB and BOJ this week did not deliver the Tough-love they will ultimately have to do. Currency markets however are adjusting as we speak. As yields near another bottom of the cycle moment it's time to see central banks increase the rhetoric next week putting pressure on stocks.
Tune into your account for more information.
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xiamen promotes green delivery ahead of online shopping bonanzaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- 19th CPC National Congress election methods approvedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- WWF publishes Shanghai urban environment nature guidebookSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- CPC national congress shows more openness, transparencySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- Xi’s report at key CPC meeting further strengthens global confidence in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- China to divert more water from Yangtze River to ShandongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airport